January 13, 2011

iPad for the Administrator

I am so happy that people are reading our blog about the use of iPad's in the classroom. Although I am not working with students directly, I do see all of the possibilities for the classroom. As an administrator I feel that this device has changed the way I do business on a daily basis. I am in constant communication with our staff and have the ability to run my school from the hallways or even the cafeteria. Through the use of Google Docs, forms, and surveys our school has devised systems that track accountability.

I would like to thank Ms. Bruce, an administrator from Montgomery Alabama, for reaching out to me about the possibilities of documenting formal and informal observations with an iPad.

If there are any other administrators who would like to brainstorm with me, I welcome you to email me at vrodriguez@ms326.com

Go Bronx Green !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment