December 13, 2010

iPad for the administrator

So I have been playing with this new toy till the wee hours of the night each day. So far I have discovered a way to use it, for all of my responsibilities. From formal observations to informals, I can track teacher performance in the classroom and through data. This allows me to give more feedback to staff at a faster pace. Generally teachers can look at my comments as soon as I exit their classroom.

For students, It allows me to have access to their ARIS page, which contains vital information. For safety purposes this is great!

My iPad allows me to do my job on the go which is great for arrivals, dismissals, and lunch periods. With a new cable, I am now able to project from my iPad in my office for staff to see or even in the cafeteria or auditorium.

No comments:

Post a Comment